Sat, 14 Mar|
The Stables Bar
Late Night Confessional ENCORE
Accidentally shat on your brother? Peed in the IGA store? These are true confessions from past shows. Confess your darkest secret and be rewarded with Tim Tams and Goon! Audience members confess their sins on paper anonymously and can choose to be forgiven when it is read out by the comedians :)
Time & Location
14 Mar 2020, 9:15 pm – 10:30 pm
The Stables Bar, 888 Hay St, Perth WA 6000, Australia
About the Event
Some of our top confessions:
Someone had been sexing their cousin, once they found out they kept going anyway! Can you beat that??
Someone shat on their brothers chest instead of farting.
Someone docked a drug dealer for ketamine in Germany. Dont know what docking is? google it.
After putting on 10 shows at Fringe Late Night Confessional is back and better than ever.
Late night confessional is a stand up comedy show with hosts Daniel Delby and Cameron McLaren where they will confess their weird habits, intrusive thoughts and things they wanna get off their chest.
How does it work?
1. Before the show the audience write their confessions down in the confession box for us to read out.
2. Cam and Dan will pull confessions randomly from the box and read them out.
3. If you want to be forgiven, come to the stage and accept your goon and Tim Tam!
4. The crowd will all say "We forgive you!" Then we move on to the next confession.
5. What if i dont want to confess? Thats fine too! No one is forced to come up!
6. DRINKS BREAK AND TIME TO WRITE MORE CONFESSIONS
7. We play a game called Cardinal George Tell
8. Read out every confession left in the box and get loose!
Late Night Confessional
Entry to Late night confessional